INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Must be a Member of one of Manchester Band of Pomo Indians (membership is verified)
- Must be income-qualified to receive services (income is verified). Cannot exceed 80% of the Area Median Income – $43,960 to $82,896 (dependent upon household size) – For example, income limits for a family of 4 is not to exceed $62,800
- Income limits available for your viewing on our website
Rental Assistance can help by subsidizing your rental payments with payments directly to your landlord or leasing company. This amount is calculated per person and has no set rate.
- Cannot be from any other tribe but that listed on the application – Applications for other tribal members listed on application page!
- Cannot exceed the income limits
NCIHA staff are happy to help!
Christine De Los Santos – NCIHA Resident Services Dept. Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – 707.468.1336 ext. 122 – 707.367.0824 (cell)
Eliste Diaz – NCIHA Resident Services Specialist – email@example.com – 707.468.1336 ext. 128 – 707.367.9958 (cell)
Katie Silva – NCIHA Emergency Rental Assist. Program Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org – 707.468.1336 ext. 118
Melodee Brusha – NCIHA Emergency Rental Assist. Program Specialist – email@example.com – 707.468.1336 ext. 114
Susan McCoy – NCIHA Emergency Rental Assist. Program Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org – 707.468.1336. ext. 119